Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My FIRST! blog EVER!!!

WHY did  go down this path to make a blog?, well to inform as many people as possible about going natural, now when people hear natural they often joke or they are serious when they say you cant shave....Anything.....I tend to avoid girls that say that... that's your business, THAT'S CALLED GROOMING!, we are supposed to groom, don't even wanna think about what hasn't been done in years, but going natural is realizing that your body is perfect the way it is and the way it came out the womb, Ladies YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!, i don't need my women with weave, make-up, jewelry, or any of the sort and ESPECIALLY PERM :-/......I decided to go natural back in 09' and i stopped adding chemicals to my hair and it was hard because i locked my hair that same year and i took it out
before the middle locked and my hair was never the same again......it became very hard to manage and i never wanted to cut it and start over again so i would get a lot of negative comments about it, but it was full and healthy, and sometimes i would do things to it like cornrows but that was few and the other times i would have my beanies on that i wear all through out the year but i didn't mind it and i took care of it but its time for a NEW JOURNEY....one that i started July 5th, 2011....and this blog will be responsible for following my Journey of my Nubian Locks.

No comments:

Post a Comment